Pulstar 4 x 4 Pump Hoist
12,000 lbs pull capacity with 37’ self-supporting mast held by double acting cylinders.
Capabilities include 10’ short mast for working in areas with overhead restrictions.
Hydraulic outriggers help ensure rig stability during operation.
Ford F550 4 x 4 Truck with PTO drive for accessing remote locations.
Small rig footprint (8’ wide x 23’ high x 10’ high) for working in tight work spaces.
Decontamination trailer for cleaning pumps and development tooling.
Trailer equipped with drum rack for containerizing groundwater.
Generator for pumping in areas without a power source.
Small footprint, decon/water trailer with generator, and 4 x 4 capabilities make this rig compact and versatile.
- Development of Groundwater Monitoring Wells and Production Wells.
- Techniques include surging, bailing, air lifting, and pumping.
- Pump removal, installation and testing.
- Pump rate tests and drawdown tests.
- Water quality testing and zone aquifer testing.
- Real-time multi-parameter water quality meter with flow cell.
- Water parameters tests include PH, Oxidation Reduction Potential, Dissolved Oxygen, Conductivity, Salinity, Total Dissolved Solids, Seawater Specific Gravity, Temperature, Turbidity (LED), and Water Depth.