Safe and non-invasive technique used for locating subsurface utilities.
- Uncover possible utilities by visually inspecting the upper 5–10 feet of top soil.
- High pressure water injection pump onboard to safely assist in excavating cemented soils.
- Equipped with temporary hydraulic holding tank to minimize cleanup.
- Air filters onboard help mitigate dust during excavation in the street or busy areas.
- Recommended by Digalert and registered with ARB.
- Once a location is cleared for underground utilities native soil can be used for backfill or put in drums.
- Equipped with tamper for compacting soil after native soil has been backfilled.
- Saw cutter, jackhammer, and coring machine available for cutting through asphalt and concrete.
- Minimize risk of downtime and positively identify all subsurface utilities without relying on as-builts.