Width – 8’ 4”
Length – 31’
Folded Height – 11’ 10”
Mast-Up – 35’ 6”
Retract/Down Pressure 48,000 lbs/28,000 lbs
Rotary Torque – 23,000 ft/lbs
This rig is brute force, capable of getting down to 200’ and beyond through cobbles and tough conglomerates.
It’s equipped with a robust frame, and rotary drive as well as an angle package.
- Hollow Stem Auger/Mud/Air/Rotary/Wireline Coring Drill Rig
- 72” stroke, hydraulic vertical drive system
- Retract rate up to 78 ft/min with Fine Hydraulic Feed Control for controlling feed and pressure.
- Two isolated controls for manual control without changing pressure settings with detent.
- Angle drilling capabilities
- Five forward gears and one reverse with heavy-duty 13 inch clutch
- Moyno 3L8 & 435 Bean water/mud pump with high/low gearing
- Coated 500 Gallon Water Tank
- Hydraulic Auger Rack capable of carrying 130’ of 4 ¼” ID or 60’ of 6 ¼” ID Augers
- Three hydraulic leveling jacks for stability during drilling
- Four total winches: Two auxiliary winch lines, one main line and one fast wireline for sampling.
- Calibrated above ground SPT auto-hammer for geotechnical sampling.
- Decon Trailer with steam cleaner for decontaminating downhole tooling